The library of the Max Planck Institute for Solar System Research (MPS) is a scientific reference library with collection focus in
- Physics of the Sun, the solar system and Sun-like star
- Extraterrestrial Research and the physics of interplanetary space
- Physics of planetary magnetospheres and atmospheres
- Surface and the interior of the planet, its moons and comets and small bodies
- Numerical simulation of magneto-hydrodynamic fluids and plasmas satellite technology
- Textbook collection in the field of physics and mathematics
The catalog includes monographs, series and journals. The library of the Max Planck Institute for Solar System Research provides information to employees, scientific visitors to the Institute and students of the International Max Planck Research School. Institute stranger people can use the library after registration.